Scottish Public Services Ombudsman

Call us on 0800 377 7330

Click an image below for information on complaining about a public service.

NHS complaints
NHS (health)

Housing (RSL) complaints
Housing (RSL)

Council complaints

College or university complaints
College / University

Prison complaints

Water service complaints

Scottish Government and Directorates complaints
Scottish Government

Commissioner or regulatory / inspection agency complaints
Commissioner or Regulatory / Inspection Agencies

Multi-agency complaints
Multi-Agency Complaints

Need help?

  • Click here for information about getting help with your complaint.

Contact us

Read our accessibility information: accessibility