Access SPSO research and survey information at the links below.
Survey of service user views on our service
- 2012 Listening to Complainants - survey results
- 2012 Listening to Complainants - SPSO response and future actions
- December 2010 survey, findings and future action
- December 2010 service user survey results
- September 2009 service user survey results
- February 2008 service user survey results
Survey of public service organisation views
Joint research between SPSO and Scottish Health Council (SHC) into NHS complaints
The research aimed to assess how well people who used the NHS complaints procedure understood it and what lessons could be learned as a result of their experience.
SPSO research on premature complaints
The research aimed to find out why some people bring their complaints to the SPSO before they have completed the complaints process of the authority concerned.