Scottish Public Services Ombudsman

Call us on 0800 377 7330

Please select your enquiry type from the drop down menu below.

***Note - At the current time we are experiencing some difficulties with this webform. We hope to resolve this as soon as possible. For just now, the best way to contact us is on our Freephone number: 0800 377 7330.***

Please leave blank if you'd prefer not to disclose
(If you have one)
(If you have one)

Updated: November 6, 2017