- Complain about a public service
- Make a general enquiry/contact our Assessment and Guidance team
- Make an information or data protection request
- Enquire about SPSO training
- Contact the communications team
- Give feedback to SPSO
- Complain about our service
- Freephone 0800 377 7330 or call 0131 225 5300.
If you would like to visit us in person, you must arrange an appointment first by phoning 0800 377 7330.
- Scottish Public Services Ombudsman
99 McDonald Road
We are open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9am-5pm; Tuesday 10am-5pm.
- Freepost SPSO
This is all you need to write on the envelope, and you don't need to use a stamp.
- 0800 377 7331
If you are visiting us in person, Bridgeside House is wheelchair accessible. There is an access ramp from the street to the building doorway and a video intercom which is at an accessible height. The building also has a lift.
There is metered on-street parking directly outside the front of Bridgeside House and a dropped kerb to the right of the building where McDonald Road meets Papermill Wynd.