COVID-19 update

Please be aware that our office is currently not open to visitors and we are unable to take phone enquiries.  Following the latest Government advice, we are not arranging face-to-face appointments for the foreseeable future. We are responding to emails; however, due to the impact on our staffing resources, our response times will be affected.  Please read our information for customers and organisations

How do I complain to the SPSO?

You normally need to complain to us in writing.  You can do so using our online form, in person, or to our Freepost address.

There's an online complaint form on this website or you can print off a complaints form.

If you need advice or have difficulty with the forms or with access to our website, please tell us.  Our contact us section will help you get in touch with our advice team and our accessibility section has information about what you can do if you have any special needs.

Updated: December 3, 2018